Solved Responsive height?

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by GloryGunsZ, Feb 12, 2016.

1. GloryGunsZ

GloryGunsZ New Member

Hi,

I have a problem with items that overlap eachother. I have seen the new pioneer template and for practice i want to recreate that. When i am place an image and set resize to scale in width and height (like the pioneer template), al the items below are not moving down, but it hovers over the images. I cant see what im doing wrong.

See my example at http://testgloryguns.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

I hope you guys can help me.

2. Muser

Muser Member

Try grouping all the elements together! Not sure why this overlapping occurs but i guess it's because of how elements are placed in Muse (like in photoshop, where they are stacked on top of each other). Grouping everything seemed to do the job for me tho.

3. GloryGunsZ

GloryGunsZ New Member

Thanks Muser, but that did not solved the problem. After trial and error I have found the problem. I have centered the content below the picture but I didnt centered the bug picture. If you center the big picture, the items below won't hover over.

But again, thanks muser

4. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

I was wondering does grouping objects (in particular text blocks) effect seo, or are the objects still treated as individual divs

5. Dean

Dean New Member

Hi glory.... I was just wondering how you got the main image to be full width and height and got it to scale proportionally?

It's driving me mad! Any help would be greatly appreciated

Dean

6. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Dean!
    Change the arrow direction so you get this feature. Look at the screenshot.

Home.png