Resizing the height of the list view - Media pro

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by u23studio, Sep 13, 2016.

1. u23studio

u23studio Active Member

Hi,

I would like to resize the height of the list view further than 500 pixels (that is the max height).
    Is there a CSS line that I can use to override that because when I go to mobile version the images are way to narrow.

Cheers

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

U23, if you look to change code on any of the widgets, the easiest thing to do would be to go into your developer tools or use inspect in Chrome for example. You can identify the area of the grid and the list by clicking on one of the icons at the top, unfortunately I don't remember which one. One of the icons will allow you to choose the item and take you to the items line of code.
    Unless you're experienced in code, I wouldn't recommend messing around too much with it. Some things are easier to change, others affect the widget as a whole.
    Hope this helps
    thinks
    DJ

3. u23studio

u23studio Active Member

Hi DJ,

Yup I'm familiar with it, but there is just alot of code to look through. I'll see if I can find it. Otherwise I will need to make a support ticket because I must change the height.

4. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

Hey u23studio,

Any chance you have a link I can look at? I can find the line in our demo, but I'm not sure if that class name is hardcoded or changes based on what you name the gallery. I could confirm on your site if you had a link...

On our demo, it's this:

.RG_thumb {
    height: 600px !important;
    }

THX! SH

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  5. u23studio

u23studio Active Member

Hey steve. Yup I just found it before, but I havn't uploaded anything as I have been just testing things first before I place it it.

thanx
    J

6. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

Nice. It makes me happy to see users overriding CSS to expand widgets. We have to leave style options out simply to save panel space, but it kills us to limit these widgets in any way.

7. u23studio

u23studio Active Member

Ahh ok. Cool thanks!

One thing you can add for the cinch slideshow is the ability to change the nav icons. You can do it in another widget. One of the other galleries.