Repositioning thumbnails

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by iTribute, Aug 27, 2018.

1. iTribute

iTribute New Member

I see someone else asked about this same issue. was there ever a resolution?
    My issue is as follows:
    I'm only placing a single video image on my page. The least amount that your gallery allows is 2 and the box that appears is sized for 2 thumbnails even if i only have one item in my gallery.
    I am placing text to the tight of my video and need the video to be moved over to the right more so the spacing is correct.
    Have you come up with a way to make the default position to the far right of the active box. when I overlap the widget with text the widget stops functioning in one of my break points so if we can just have it default to the right I can easily resolve.

I'm attaching two screen shots one is the 1920 break point (working find) the other is the 1178 break point (not working). you can see there is and ALL button and 2 other icons over my text and no thumbnail.

Please let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks,
    Mike

1920 BREAK
    Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 11.54.04 PM.png

1178 BREAK:

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 11.53.47 PM.png

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

iTribute, I'm sorry if I'm being a bit dense, but I'm not sure how you are going about setting up your page/gallery?
    Could you show some screen shots of the gallery set up?
    And which configuration of the gallery are you using (Uniform, Mixed, Dynamic or Thumbs?
    Thanks
    Dj