Replacing "Home Project Details" photos in the PIONEER template

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Dr_E, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Dr_E

Dr_E Member

I have to chip in here and say this issue wasn't resolved for me. I ended up having to remove these pages from my site altogether.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Dr_E, I apologize if that was the case, we did go over your issue as stated, but again I apologize for assuming you found your answer.
    I hope everyone realizes this is a community forum, and not the support portal.
    All the users are encouraged to answer if they can. When a question doesn't find a suitable solution, I recommend they place a support ticket (support>contact us) and hopefully the support team can check your supporting information and see what's taking place.
    If you do find your solution elsewhere, it's always gret if the answer can be shared here also, whether it's a bug or a user issue. It really helps all the community.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Andrew Mount

Andrew Mount Member

So, the information that is clear now, that would have saved so much time and frustration for me is:
    - this template will only accept images in these specific dimensions: (...) & images must be in Landscape format only.
    DJ, Please remove the 'solved' status from this thread - t's disingenuous to claim that just because you replied. also, this status will discourage people supplying the community from supplying answers - you know that most of the users are here to find answers, not supply them, right? i have noted that this is a problem with this forum -while looking for answers myself, i have seen that the 'solved' status is applied in many instances where the problems raised are not solved.

if this is a trusted source, then there must be honesty. i think i asked specific questions, and gave the link to my site so you could see it in action, and the reply was for me to send you a screenshot. sorry to have to say this, but this is just a bureaucratic facsimile of support.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Andrew, sorry you are having difficulty using this Template, I really am. Unfortunately, I don't believe you and I are on the same page, especially when you say "this template will only accept images in these specific dimensions: (...). I believe I did say that "As far as a size, that you need to experiment with it to see what looks good in your design. In my playing with this (for our conversation) I have been using images that range from 2000x1500 to 3000x2000. They all look good".
    As far as this forum is concerned, let me emphasize, most who use this forum know this is not the support area (although it is an extension of our support services) it is a Community Forum.
    As I have said many times, and will say again, if you have an issue that you don't find a solution to in the forum, Please, please, place a support ticket.
    The support team is made up of people that are far more knowledgeable than I, have the time and means to search files, and look at an issue in-depth. Although I am quite experienced with Muse (and of course MuseThemes), these guys are much more knowledgeable.
    Sorry again, in this instance I will remove the solved tag if you'd like.
    Dj

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016