"Read More"

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Pavel, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Pavel

Pavel Member

When character limit is set to whatever less then amount of text in the blog post, you get a button "Read More", for some reason cant change text for that button. We can change text for the button "Load More", but not "Read More".

Is there a way to change with additional html code? I need it to change to different language, so it said "Читать далее"

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Pavel, if you have version 11.4 you can change the Load More text, under content configuration, in the main body fly out panel.
    Dj

3. Pavel

Pavel Member

Yes, the "Load More" I can, but not the "Read More", 2 different buttons. "Load More" show more post, "Read More" opens the lightbox with rest of one post.

4. DjHerold

Pavel, I'm sure I'm just not getting what you're having an issue with, are you saying that changing the 'read more text doesn't do what you're looking for?
    Sorry, we'll get this
    Dj

5. Pavel

Pavel Member

6. Pavel

Pavel Member

The screenshot might help!:)

7. DjHerold

Pavel, could you place a support ticket (support>contact) on this. I think the team could answer this better than I, I apologize, I always thought it was as simple as changing the text area of the read more fly out line.
    Dj

8. Pavel

Pavel Member

Thank you Dj, have placed a support ticket.

9. Pavel

Pavel Member

Only able to do this for a photo post.