Rapid Reveal image order

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by MooksGoo, Feb 11, 2017.

1. MooksGoo

MooksGoo Member

Is there a way to change the image order at all? For instance if I wanted to add another image in-between image 4 and 5, how would I do this?

Also, I have a few parallax effects below the widget. When the Rapid Reveal image is expanded, the effects below it are pushed down. If the user keeps the RR widget 'expanded' and continues to scroll down the page, the effects are all off.

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you team

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Mooks, with the order issue, I'm afraid you have to get rid of the image between your insert and move everything else down if you want to stay in a particular order.
    Let's use your example, inserting between 4 and 5. You would have to delete image 5, add your new image to number 5 and then move everything down the same way UNLESS you just want to place a new number 5 after 4 (let's say to keep similar images near each other) and the old number 5 possibly can be moved to the last position.
    One thing I did find when playing around with the widget, is you don't seem to need to go 1,2,3,4, ect. You can use , let's say 1,2,3,4,8,12,16,ect. Then is you were to add something to be next to 4, you could add a number 5 and it would be where it should be.
    If not, then prior planning would be a must at this time.
    As far a the scroll effects, when the light box is open the page expands and it can throw off your location settings for the parallax effects.
    The only thing to do would be to close the box.
    Dj

MooksGoo likes this.
  3. MooksGoo

MooksGoo Member

Hey DJ

Thank you so much for the reply.
    Ah OK so you don't have to add images in a sequence, I see. But I don't want to leave gaps, for the OCD in me would be poking my brain.

Could I request this is to be included in this widget- being able to move images/content around in different orders, or is this not needed by other members so much? Is there another widget you would recommend?

Thank you again (especially for a Saturday night!)