pushy panes

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by Annika Ahrens, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Annika Ahrens

Annika Ahrens New Member

Hey there,
    could you please tell me exactly how to not only integrate one pushy pane into a site, but three pushy panes? I’ve watched your video and inserted one pushy pane accordingly, and it worked perfectly fine. But now I fail at inserting two further pushy panes. I’ve already tried copying the pushy pane widget parent and the pushy pane widget child, and I’ve given the copied pushy panes another unique id; I’ve added another graphic style and assigned it to the copied pushy panes; unfortunately, still only the first pushy pane works. I’ve also tried to insert another pushy panel (that I copied from another site designed by me) but still only the first pushy pane works. When the site is displayed in my browser and I then click the second button (which is connected to a pushy pane), only the whole site with a color overlay is visible… nothing else happens. Could you maybe send an instruction to me, so I can integrate more than one pushy pane into my site? Thank you very much in advance for your help!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Annika, glad you like the widget, but sorry you're having issues.
    Let me ask, have you duplicated everything? Including the open button? That often gets forgotten.
    Let me know
    Dj

3. Primal Atom

Primal Atom Member

@ DJ...

A lot of people are asking this question and you keep repeating the same answer (duplicated everything? Including the open button?).
    BTW, Your current video DOES NOT SHOW ALL PARTS BEING DUPLICATED!

PLEASE...
    CORRECT your video... and while you're at it, show the example all the way through with 2 (TWO) pushy Panes activated.

MEANWHILE...
    Do you duplicate all pushy panes parts from the intial one dragged onto page, or do you simply drag a new widget onto the page?

I am having the same issue when trying to add my 2nd Pushy Pane.

THANKS!

4. DjHerold

Primal, I have responded in your other post.
    Please check that out.
    Dj

5. Michelle

Michelle New Member

I am also having problems with pushy panes - I think there are several bugs when it comes to using more than one pushy pane on one page.

I have set up the first pushy pane and then duplicated everything and given the duplicated elements new graphic styles. It all works ok - BUT!!!
    The second pushy pane does not align itself as the first one does - there seems to be no control over the placement - it looks untidy and amateurish in this case. The problem then is when you try and fiddle with the elements or alignment etc the either the open or close buttons fail to work even though they were working before?? Great widget but really problematic when more than one on a page. There needs to be more control of item placement on the page(s) ( top centre etc just doesn't cut it - and even then it aligns differently on each pushy pane page!! )and the graphic style linking is problematic if you want to change an element within!!

6. DjHerold

Michelle, I'm sorry you're having issues with the widget.
    I posted in another Pushy Panes post some information that the others having problems seemed to find helpful. Not sure if you saw that post but here is the link. http://forum.musethemes.com/threads/better-instructions-for-adding-more-than-one-pushy-pane.286/
    Go down the page to my screen shots on the 29th (towards the bottom, because there are multiple screen shots and I want you to see mine from the 29th).
    See if these help, and let me know. We'll do what we can to get you going on this widget. Most people seem to really enjoy it.
    Dj