Pushy Panes with Composition Lightbox Display

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by Steve Brown, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Steve Brown

Steve Brown Member

I've run into a problem when using both of the above -- you can see what I mean here: http://ps2003.businesscatalyst.com/our-story.html

Basically, the right (next) arrow part is displaced. When I delete the PP all works and appears correctly (the right arrow is equidistant from the image frame to the left arrow.

Do you have any advise as to how I can correct this behaviour? It's been driving me crazy for a couple of days before I thought of deleting PP and seeing normal spacing!

Thanks in advance,
    Steve

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Steve Brown , I can see the annoyance in that small displacement when you open a picture, its actually making my OCD itch alittle lol. I am aware that sometimes the Pushy Panes does not play nice with other widgets and that is simply due to the way the code is written into the site, Its something the team is looking into. In the meantime, have you tried moving the left arrow more left to at least try and duplicate the spacing from the right arrow? Or even move the right arrow an extra few steps to the left? Sometimes sense its being pushed to the right if you move it over left more it will push it in the exact spot you need it, it just wont look that way from the design view.

Steve Brown likes this.
  3. Steve Brown

Steve Brown Member

Hi @Norman Durkee , that's a good idea -- I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Thanks
    Steve