Pushy Panes Query

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by Simon Barnett, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Simon Barnett

Simon Barnett New Member

Is it possible to use Push Panes or an alternative slide menu widget that activates from a designated coordinate or indent rather than the designated off canvas options. For example, setting the transition direction as left, indented at X 100px and Y 0px rather than from the default of Left off canvas.

I would like to apply a Push Pane effect that starts at and is fixed at X100px in from the left.

I thank you in advance.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Simon, could you post something that may illustrate what you're looking to do?
    Thanks in advance
    Dj

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Simon, thank you for the mock up. I wish I got more of those to really see what someone wants.
    But, that's a tough one. You might be able to create a page (and use the external page method) that's mimics the look and alignment you are looking for. I was able to get close but I couldn't get it to slide in from 100px like your demo.
    Unfortunately, the widget slides in over any other content, making that sidebar tough. This is why it may be doable with a similar look using the external method.
    Sorry for not being more help, but although this widget can do some really cool things, it'll have to be with keeping the menu sliding in.
    Dj

4. Simon Barnett

Simon Barnett New Member

Thank you for your all your help and prompt responses.

I will continue to persevere, as I really want to achieve the design intent. Fingers crossed :)

Kind regards

Simon