Pushy Panes Content Doubling on Scrolling

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by Michael Goldbeck, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Michael Goldbeck

Michael Goldbeck New Member

Hi there, I have pushy panes onpager that uses a vertical scroll. When publishing and previewing, everything looks great, but when I scroll down, one instance of the text stays and a second appears which actually scrolls (and overlaps). Please can you check my demo installation at http://swb.immerkind.com?
    If you click on the right two lawyer circle images (eckert & Nussbaumer) the pane opens and if you scroll down you can see the problem. I attached a screenshot, too. I use 5 fixed breakpoints, because of parallax scrolling.

Best regards
    Michael

Attached Files:

2. Nick L.

Nick L. New Member

I have the same situation. When I scroll I get more than doubled up. I see all 4 states at once, no matter what I do.

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Guys, could I ask that you place a support ticket on this.
    I'm seeing more posts like this, but I can't replicate the issue.
    The support team can look at your files and see what's up. It could be the widget, but also could be the design or combination of other widgets.
    Thanks
    Dj
    ps: if there is a solution, please post it here fro others to learn from.

4. Nick L.

Nick L. New Member

OK, so I am close to having this solved on my own. In my case it is picking up the duplicates from other existing breakpoints. For some reason when it picks up the content from those breakpoints it shows all four states (Normal, Rollover, mouse down, active all at the same time). When I highlight all components of the Pushy Panes and tell it to 'Hide in all other breakpoints' I get the outcome I want, which is not all doubled up. Michael, try this and see if it works in your case too. I have yet to figure out how and if I can have Pushy Panes work throughout each breakpoint yet. I'm going there now. Dj, I will call this solved once I make things work through multiple breakpoints.

Well, I'll need to fill out a support ticket. Just can not make it work between multiple breakpoints.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  5. Nick L.

Nick L. New Member

Well, glad I'm not on a short deadline, I am discovering stuff though. Have not filled out a support ticket just yet. The doubling up is being caused by what I explained earlier. I have also found that when I use a color overlay with the parent, it works between breakpoints, but if I use blurred overlay, it will only blur in the initial breakpoint.

6. Nick L.

Nick L. New Member

I solved my problem in a way that some might disagree with, but don't see the drawback so far. I just did away with the Child pane, and put all my content into the Parent. Everything works perfectly. Scrolling, no doubling up, moving between breakpoints smoothly.

7. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Nick, thank you for posting all your attempts. I will pass this thread along to our development team.
    Thanks
    Dj