Pushy Panes as a Menu

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by Guy Watson, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Guy Watson

Guy Watson Member

Pushy Panes on Master with no breakpoints, on 'home page 1 break point, when I open menu all looks OK until I scroll down and duplicate menu.

URL http://rwbswc2016.droolingfrog.co.uk

Image 1, open Pane
    Image 2 on Scroll of pane

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Guy Watson , at first glance this looks like you may have accidental duplicate content, have you checked for that?

3. Dallas

Dallas Member

I've run into this before as well with Pushy Panes and found the fix: On your master page, check to see if one of your pushy pane elements has footer checked. When you initially drag it out, this can easily happen if near the footer region (due to the large size of all components involved). Turning out footer stopped the duplication.

4. dryrain2012

dryrain2012 New Member

I am also having this issue. I've checked for footer items... but unable to resolve. No duplicates but I have 3 breakpoints. Put in a ticket anyone have ideas? http://ls0024.businesscatalyst.com.

5. Guy Watson

Guy Watson Member

Hi, thanks for the response, apologise for the delay had other deadlines...
    I have checked and double checked and no duplicates.
    What I have noticed is that it's just on the home page, all the other pages are OK.

6. Guy Watson

Guy Watson Member

Hi Dallas, Checked this and still issue, but only with the home page, all other page are fine. Still testing to find what it is.

7. Guy Watson

Guy Watson Member

FOUND THE ISSUE......

The site had many pages, okay.
    No break points on any pages, neither the 'master' but I did have one on the 'home page'.
    Deleted that breakpoint and hey presto....
    So I now have no breakpoints at all on the site, which was the reason why it was working Okay on all other pages and not the 'home' which did.
    Now I'm going to figure out how to add break points and this not to happen again.....

8. Guy Watson

Guy Watson Member

Break points the issue. No solution yet.

9. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey everyone, after doing some further testing and troubleshooting it appears that the problem is caused when the pushy panes panel has a pin set to it. Once that pinning is removed the problem seems to go away. There is a known issues with using this widget combined with pinning simply due to the way that the widget has to implement the code into Muse. It is something that is being looked into and hopefully will be able to be resolved soon.