Pushy panes and browserfill

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by Marcel Stallinga, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Marcel Stallinga

Marcel Stallinga Member

Pushy panes does'n't seem compatible with browser fill in different breakpoints. Anybody figured out a workaround for this?

regards

Marcel

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Marcel, I'm not clear on your issue. I haven't had any PP issues like this come up.
    Could you explain a bit more (maybe screen shots) of what's taking place.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Marcel Stallinga

Marcel Stallinga Member

Hi Dj,
    I'm working on a project which can be viewed here: http://c2cstairs.eu/index.html (work in progress)
    On the homepage the browserfill disapears in other breakpoints then the desktop version. As soon as I remove the pushy paes widget everything works fine

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Marcel, I do notice that the fill stops below 768. Could you describe a bit on how the fill is set up. Is it a plain Browser fill or are you using a widget?
    I did notice you are using an older version of the widget (1.1). First thing to try is to make a copy of your site and replace the widget with the new version (1.2). Not sure if that is the fix, but 1.2 did some optimization for mobile sizes.
    If you still having an issue, what ever info on the design and or other widgets might help. Take a look at the list on the bottom if this page for known compatibility issues. https://www.muse-themes.com/pages/support
    Or, you may want to look into the Sidebar Connect widget and see if that would fit the bill instead of PP.
    Thanks
    Dj

5. Marcel Stallinga

Marcel Stallinga Member

Hi Dj,
    sorry for the late response. Wasn't in for the holidays.
    Updated the widget but this didn't solve the problem. Used a regular browser fill.
    Will look into the other options

6. Devran

Devran New Member

Hi Marcel,

How were you able to solve your problem? I'm struggling with the same

7. Lueschi

Lueschi Member

Same to me… nobody any solution?
    It drives me crazy, because none of the used widgets are working… Versa Slide causes java script error

8. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

9. Lueschi

Lueschi Member

Thanks Jeremei
    Love this widget and hope it will work properly.