Profile-Template -> same issue in "Superhero" Widget

Discussion in 'Templates' started by berndt, Aug 25, 2016.

1. berndt

berndt Well-Known Member

Hi,

i just downloaded the new "Profile"-Template – a very nice on. Good job!
    But - can someone open it please on iPhone 5 or 6?

I went into the same issue, I´d try to solve since some days with the "Superhero-Widget".
    http://forum.musethemes.com/threads/superhero-–-child-not-in-the-middle.1679/#post-6852

The Superhero "Child" (in Profile Template: JASON BLAKE) always is displayed too far below.
    I think it has someting to do with the breakpoints. Is there no breakpoint, the widget works perfectly.
    Is there even one BP, this widget doesn´t work on iPhone.

The good news for me: this issue appears not only in my Muse-file. It´s in musethemes Sites too. ;-)

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-25 um 08.31.47.JPG Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-25 um 08.32.10.JPG

2. victorianpine

victorianpine Well-Known Member

Same, doesn't work on my iphone 6.
    I tried it in chrome (on imac) with developer tools & works fine until you hit 320/319

3. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the heads up! I think we might have a found a bug in SuperHero, so for the time being we are replacing Profile with a version that doesn't include that widget. We'll work on the Superhero bug and when it's all fixed up we can add it back in.

Cheers!
    SH

4. berndt

berndt Well-Known Member

Thank you Steve for your feedback.
    I already thought, I'm too stupid to install the Superhero-Widget correct in my muse-File. ;-)