Problem with Pushy Panes

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by heddabest, Jun 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. heddabest

heddabest New Member

When I'm trying to use pushy panes the widget wipes out everything and all my pages go blank, both in preview mode and when I upload my site to my domain name. Why? Can someone please help? Why is it not working?

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

heddabest, Thanks for posting, could you provide a bit more to go on? It would really help if you could include some screen shots of your set up in design mode (so we can see your layout and maybe somethings you might have on the settings bar at the top), maybe some shots of your fly out settings ect.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. heddabest

heddabest New Member

Thank you DjHerold for your replay, here are some screenshots. The weird part is that the widget initially worked but then all of a sudden stopped working and I have no idea why. I really want to make pushy panes work as a navigation menu when the browser width is less than 768px. I'm using muse to create a responsive site. The site works fine when the Pushy panes widget is not added but as soon as I add the widget to my design it makes everything turn blank (see screenshot nr. 4). Best// Hedda

Attached Files:

4. heddabest

heddabest New Member

Last screenshot shows the site in preview mode when the pushy panes widget is deactivated by turning off the eye in the layers panel in muse. So the site works fine when pushy panes is not activated.

Attached Files:

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

hedda, I'm going to assume you've set up all your graphic styles and they are named correctly.
    Are you using the Cinch Slideshow in a full screen mode? If so, this may be an issue (not positive) because the PP widget needs to control the page (it's the nature of it's code) and if both are vying for the page, it could cause conflict.
    Let me know
    Dj