PROBLEM WITH MUMBLR!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Demia srls, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britta

britta Active Member

2. mphsarah

mphsarah New Member

3. britta

britta Active Member

I never fixed mine. Gaps still there.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

All, if I could I would like to ask again that if you have anything the team can look at to place a support ticket (resources>contact us).
    Since this is an old thread it would be better to bring this up to the support team.
    Thanks
    Dj

5. DjHerold

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let those having the above isue know that we just released 'Mumblr (v1.3) - It Updated the widget to address gaps and spaces sometimes seen in Gallery Layout mode'.
    Let us know how this works for you.
    Thanks
    Dj

britta likes this.
  6. britta

britta Active Member

Thanks!!! I am setting up a new blog that will be mostly text articles. I can't decide whether to try the Article Connect or Mumblr. Any reason I should use one or the other?

7. DjHerold

britta, Mumblr is more of your traditional style blogging platforms, while Article connect is a bit more customizable.
    Both will do what you ask but my preference (once you've gotten the hang of it) is Article Connect.
    Dj

britta likes this.
  8. Robin Glass

Robin Glass New Member

Hi DJ... Just started using Mumblr 1.3, but the gap problem is still there. It's a big client, and I'd love to use this.

Here's the link on Business Catalyst: http://mbculture.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Plus... the limit characters and "read more" isn't working either.

Thanks...

9. DjHerold

Robin, I suggest placing a support ticket (resources>contact us), just so the team can look at your file. That behavior isn't what I'm seeing when testing a simple page.
    One thing, just to be sure, before you place a support ticket, do a test with only the Mumblr widget on a new page.
    If that works, that'll tell the team if it's something other than the widget.
    Sometimes, even the simplest item can cause an error. I usually start by removing any other widget (in your case, the video) and see what the response is. Then I'll try a new blank site and see what happens.
    Thanks
    Dj

10. Zivo

Zivo Member

Hi Dj
    Just want to let you know i download the latest version v1.3 and the gaps problem still happen.
    one thing i noticed is that when i press the "load more" it fixed the placement and the gaps
    so i guess the bug is on the first load.

if there is someway to mimic the load more in first load than problem solved

11. britta

britta Active Member

Agree with Zivo, I noticed that too. Samey same issue, load more.

12. DjHerold

All, I again stress the need for at least one of you with a file and supporting info, please place a support ticket (resources>contact us). This post has been open for too long and versions have changed.
    Please include your version of Muse, the widget, and OS.
    Plus any screen shots or URL's would help.
    I am closing this thread from further posts.
    Thank you for understanding
    Dj

britta likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.