Solved Problem with mobile accordian menu widget

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by JTurek, Feb 17, 2017 at 7:06 AM.

1. JTurek

JTurek Member

I am having issues with a mobile accordion menu on a website I created thecakeladyibiza.com.

Owner sent me the below video of the issue. I am not experiencing this issue on my Samsung Galaxy A3 phone, my friends iPhone, and another friends Samsung but another friend had the same issue on his Samsung.

This video was with the standard Muse Accordion with vertical menu so I thought I would try with the MuseThemes Accordion menu and she tells me she is still having issues...

Please if anyone could offer me some advice on what the issue might be it would be magic as she's a very unhappy bunny

2. JTurek

JTurek Member

Also my friend who experienced this issue on his Samsung is telling me the issue is also happening on another site I created birthinlove.com

3. JTurek

JTurek Member

Apologies I just realised I posted in the wrong section - Maybe a mod can move it? (Silly N00b)

4. Cees Pijnappels

Cees Pijnappels Member

5. JTurek

JTurek Member

6. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Jt, this is from the post Cees referred to. Adobe Muse's last update created a bit of a problem for this specific widget and a newer version of Chrome.
    "unfortunately this is a known issue that Adobe is working on.
    If you go to the Adobe Muse site, you'll be able to find Adobes discussion of this, as well as a temp fix they have started to distribute.
    https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2259545"

Hope this helps
    Dj