Solved Presentation Panels widget

Discussion in 'Presentation Panels' started by Huddo, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Huddo

Huddo Active Member

Hi, Can anyone help. I want to use the prevention panels in the tablet mode. I have executed them the same as I have done so for the desktop version, however when I preview in browser the page... nothing shows up. Ie. the panels with the images in, its all blanked out.
    What am I doing wrong does anybody know? thanks

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Huddo, unfortunately, this widget is only supported on Desktop.
    Dj

3. Huddo

Huddo Active Member

Hi DJ, Thanks for the quick reply. So I have already completed the desktop version of a client's website using the presentation panels on the home page only. Does this mean then.. if I don't do a 'tablet version' (I'm working on the non responsive version of Muse for this client), would your thinking be that the desktop version won't perform correctly if viewed on an iPad?

Also does this mean I will have to do a new design for the tablet version of this website in some way??

many thanks for your help, Jill (Huddo)

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Huddo, actually, the best answer to your question would be to upload your desktop design (use your BC free upload) and see what you get.
    All I can really say is the widget was coded for desktop, and tablet, although close doesn't have all the functionality of a desktop. But, like all widgets, although we don't support it's use in a certain device, it still may function.
    Dj

5. Huddo

Huddo Active Member

Hi DJ,
    Just before your reply I did just that and the first home page with the presentation panels did indeed work well in tablet mode. Thank you for your help. regards Jill (Huddo)