Presentation Panel widget - Problems with the menu slide in "Fresh" Template

Discussion in 'Presentation Panels' started by Martin D., Mar 22, 2016.

1. Martin D.

Martin D. New Member

HI,

I use the template „Fresh“ (with sliding menu) together with the widget „presentation panel“ I start to create two sliding pages (Portfolio) with the presentation panels. Now I have the problem, that every time when I will change from the panels over the menu button to my main menu, that I see the orange navigation dots and all the text I put into the panels at the main menu slider. Here ist he link to my test page:

http://diebeldesign.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Hope that anyone can help me to fix the problem.

Thx,

Martin

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Martin D. , This looks like it may be a simple layers issue, can you try and take the Sliding Menu and placing that onto its own layer. Then moving that layer to the top of the list and let me know if that fixes it for you.

Also I did notice that your site still has the "MUSETHEMES.COM" on the browser tabs, not forget to change that before you launch the site ;)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  3. Martin D.

Martin D. New Member

Hey @Norman Durkee
    I tried it, but it doesn´t work. If it is a layer issue, shouldn´t it be on my screen the whole time, no matter at what page Iam? But I see the presentation panel only if klick to the portfolio side and THEN back back to menu page...If I go to an other page than, f.e. "About me" and after that back to menu, it works fine...:(

Thanks for the hint with MuseTheme.com. :-D I will change it ;)

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Martin, are you using the latest versions of the widgets? I know the version in the versa slide version in the template wasn't the latest the last time I checked. The templates don't get a new widget with each update, so I would check that first. Also, make sure the PP widget is the newest. We were having some issues with the two widgets working together because of the way they are coded. It still may be an issue. If that's the case then I'd suggest placing a support ticket (support>contact us), and see if the team has a fix for that yet.
    Thanks
    Dj