Solved Pioneer Help!

Discussion in 'Templates' started by MuseHelp, Apr 22, 2016.

1. MuseHelp

MuseHelp New Member

Hello! I am trying to use the pioneer template, and I am confused by how to edit the project details page. Do I make a new one for each project?Also where does the work advanced link to? or is that just another page I could use.
    Thank you!!!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Musehelp, As far as the pages go, yes, you would make a new (or duplicate) page for each of your projects. The work advanced page (which in the case of the template is accessed from the footer 'work' link), is like you said, an additional page to use for more project info. You could link it to, for example, the related projects on the project details page.
    As for editing the project details page, the best way to get used to it is to look through the 'layers' panel and see how it's structured.
    You'll see it's a slideshow, with state buttons and text boxes over laid on top. Most of the components are grouped, so you may have to click a couple of times to access the parts (unless you use the layers panel). But for the most part, it's only multiple items that can be individually changed.
    If you have a specific item, let me know and I'll try to assist you to change it.
    Dj

3. MuseHelp

MuseHelp New Member

Okay thank you that helps a lot. As for the Hero images on the project details page is there a way to move those images to choose where it fills on the page?

4. DjHerold

Muse, the Hero image is actually a slide from the slide show, which is hidden under the stuff in the side bar.
    It's set to full screen to take advantage of the responsive set up, but you could make it a different size, you just would have to find the responsive fit for your new choice.
    Dj

5. MuseHelp

MuseHelp New Member

okay, that makes total sense. And the size that the photos changes with the screen size right? There isnt a size that I can go off to make them in photoshop?

6. Peter Darnell

Peter Darnell New Member

The boxes within boxes are jumping all over the place and changing sizes at the different responsive sizes. It is driving me insane.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. DjHerold

Peter, Since this is a really old post, it may be better to start a new thread.
    But, it would really help us if you could post a screen shot or two, with some details on what you're looking to accomplish. Also, what items you may have changed and/or modified.
    Thanks in advance
    Dj

8. Valentine

Valentine New Member

I would appreciate a step-by-step instructional on how to configure the slideshow pages!
    I have inquired about this before but have not had any assistance other than the simple directive of making duplicate pages. I understand that, however it does NOT seem to be working. The image does not correspond with the source link. I MUST be doing something wrong?

9. DjHerold

Valentine, I really suggest starting a new thread, or placing a support ticket (resources>contact us).
    This is a really old thread and as such won't get the exposure it needs to get you a clear answer.
    When you say "I would appreciate a step-by-step instructional on how to configure the slideshow pages", is there something specific you can pin point that you would like help with? Anything specific on what you're doing or trying to do would really help.
    I know things can get a bit frustrating, and we really want to assist in eliminating that. So, anything we can see or have detailed really helps.
    I have tried to find your other posts you were't getting responses on, but couldn't find them. Could you point me there is it would save you retracing your steps?
    Thanks
    Dj