Parallax Scrolling with Responsive Muse

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by ne51, Feb 26, 2016.

1. ne51

ne51 New Member

Hi Guys,
    Firstly, great job with the new Responsive Muse updates, will certainly make creating sites suitable across multiple devices easier than previously.
    My question stems from a current project I am transferring over from a 'Fixed Width' project to a 'Fluid Width' project which included some parallax background scrolling elements.
    With the current situation whereby scrolling effects cannot be used across a project with multiple breakpoints, does this render parallax scrolling completely devoid?
    I guess what I am asking, as I pretty much know the answer to the above question, are there any widgets that can fill this gap or present a solution to this problem?
    There is a "Parallax Background" widget but this only reacts to mouse movement, not scrolling movement.
    Thanks

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

ne51, thanks for the question, it's something that is getting a lot of attention. At this time, I think most people that are looking to use a similar effect (until Adobe solves this issue) are using something like Edge Animate (although Edge is still out there, it isn't going to be supported much longer because Adobe is releasing AnimateCC soon.)
    I would look into the various animation options out there if you are looking to get a moving style design.
    Dj