Own website

Discussion in 'Member Showcase' started by asifnm, Jun 22, 2016.

1. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

We finally got around to updating our own website. Clients are taking up most of the time (thank God) so this has taken a while and we still need to finish adding sites to the portfolio section and some more entries in the blog. Pretty much all the sites in the portfolio (as well as our own) have made use of muse-theme's widgets and so far so good. All comments are welcome.

http://www.cloudwebagency.com/index.html

Sean Malloy likes this.
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Asifnm, I only checked it out on my mobile but on that it looks great.
    Nice job.
    Dj

3. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

Thanks DJ, please also check out on desktop if you can, the hero video looks really nice.

4. calipimousse

calipimousse Well-Known Member

Hi,

I really love the look and style, however I have found a couple of bugs that need fixing breakpoint 880
    1)the mobile menu is white on white and can't been seen on the home tab (home tab)
    2)you have an 880 in the page header (on the home tab), also the menu isn't pinned to to the top and it could be a good thing.
    3) the contact page the phone number is has a problem.

Breakpoint 918px
    when going down on the about tab(about page) the header text and sub text overlap

Breakpoint 481px
    Contact page again, the head text is overlapping again.

Cookie page multiple breakpoints
    the header is overlapping the sub header text. round 1225px, 1020px, 432px

Web design page,
    breakpoint round 780px the header overlaps again

That is all i have time to check but i hope this helps. If you have any questions please PM, but the site really looks great.

asifnm likes this.
  5. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

Calipimousse, I want to thank you for spotting these. You have saved me a lot of headache and I really appreciate it.

6. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

All of these are now fixed, thanks again, really appreciated.

7. calipimousse

It's my pleasure helping, however you have forgotten a little bug contact page, the phone number on the break 768 to 880

8. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

Thanks again, I had the phone number separated because of the stupid ios behaviour of auto-detecting phone numbers and changing the formatting which changes the look of phone numbers. I have instead used some code to stop the number being auto-detected.

9. calipimousse

You are welcome, I don't like doing that but as a web/graphic designer things have to look perfect for me. If ever you need any help or want a second eye on a project feel free to contact me (I'm sure you don't need it) but just offering.

10. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

Thank you for the kind offer calipmousse.

11. Mike Valkanet

Mike Valkanet Well-Known Member

Looks good! Your work is better than most I see out there.

Text animations aren't smooth enough for me though. Just a minor issue.

12. CRAIG

CRAIG Well-Known Member Advisory Group

Awesome, really like it ;) - wanted to ask - how do you achieve the split screen effect, ie: 50% photo, 50% text? Been trying to figure this out!

13. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

Simply place the photo to one side upto the edge of the browser and the text box on the opposite side and make sure that you click the arrows on the breakpoint bar to let it expand. Make sure that the image is in a filled rectangle and set to responsive width only and the text box is set to responsive width.

CRAIG likes this.
  14. CRAIG

CRAIG Well-Known Member Advisory Group

dude, i love you. Thanks!

15. calipimousse

I have a quick question. On your website the cloudwebagency I was wondering how you did the scroll effect on the show case for the cafe, the one where you put your curseur and the website slides down? I would love to do the same for my portfolio site.

16. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

calipimousse - That's just a filled rectangle with active state position set to top and rollover state position set to bottom.

17. calipimousse

Thank you. I appreciate the help.

18. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

You're welcome, anytime.

19. Ritchieb

Ritchieb Active Member

Wow, what a nice clean site. Very inspiring. May I ask you how you got the flying in of the three text lines and "discover" and "launch" boxes to work? I have tried several widgets but none of them works. And yours nicely come up again after resizing the browser to another breakpoint.

Thanks already
    Richard

20. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member