Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

overlap footer in mobile

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by evaolsson, Mar 9, 2016.

1. evaolsson

evaolsson New Member

Hello dear support,

I'm struggeling with my Media Pro Gallery on the mobile version. When having all pics they overlap the footer. Solved this on computer version with a little blank box at the bottom and then the footer is pushed down, but I can't make that happen on the mobile version... Really need help to solve.

Im using Adobe Muse version 2015.1, Media Pro Gallery 1.1, and I've tested in different web browsers
    Link: http://hotelltemperance.se/konference.html

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @evaolsson , that looks like a layering issue, I would suggest putting your footer items in a new layer and putting that layer ontop of the rest in the layers panel. Try that and let me know if that works for you!

3. evaolsson

evaolsson New Member

That solution sounded easy and nice but I'm sorry to say that it didn't work... Still having the same problem... Do you have any other ideas?

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Eva, we are expecting to place a large update to certain widgets that have been affected by responsive Muse. That update is expected to go out sometime this week. I'm very confident this fix is part of that update. Stay tuned. DJ

5. evaolsson

evaolsson New Member

Hello again, I understand that the updated version is out now - but where do I find it?
    Only found the same version (when searching) that I'm using now that isn't working on mobile...

6. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

evaolsson, you should be using the 1.1 version that was updated on 2/17 to fix the footer overlap issue.
    I apologize that the product page still says version 1.0, but I checked and the download is version 1.1.
    I always suggest checking the update log, that is on every widget page, it's usually the most accurate.
    Thanks
    Dj