OnLoad Animator

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by museman, Mar 2, 2018.

1. museman

museman New Member

Dear all, i have built a responsive website and used the OnLoad Animator widget for the animation of some elements. Now i'd like to deactivate the animation effect for elements shown on the mobile version of my site. Is this possible? How can one achieve this? Thanks for any kind of assistance.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

museman, you should be able to right click on the widget on your Mobile design and choose Hide in Break point.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

3. museman

museman New Member

Dj Herold, thank you very much for responding. Sadly your proposal didn't work. I was able to "deactivate" the widgets on the mobile site (the widgets buttons have gone - no more widgets visible on the mobile site) but the animation of the elements is still going on. Clearly i assigned graphic styles to these objects on the main page layout and those graphic styles are still active on the mobile version of the site although the widgets have been deleted (on the mobile site). If i delete those graphic styles they are gone all over the entire page. But this is not what i want to happen. So maybe there is an additional tip that could help ...