Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Solved On mobile--getting Mumbler to show twice the same blogs

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Keith Draper, May 16, 2016.

1. Keith Draper

Keith Draper Member

hello--on moble device--when i design and view in browser--i use chrome and i see my blog photos showing up twice-in another words--duplicating the same photo blogs--why?

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Keith, could you let me know what version of the widget you are using? Are you using version 1.2?
    If so, could you possibly post a screen shot of your widgets settings.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Keith Draper

Keith Draper Member

ok here you go

Attached Files:

4. DjHerold

Keith, unfortunately, (or fortunately, depends on how you look at this) I don't see two of the images. I used your ID and set it up just like yours. Everything displays normal.
    Only thing I can suggest, is to set up the widget on a new blank page/site, and see if it does the same thing, if it does, try re downloading the widget and try once more.
    If that is still failing, I'd have to suggest a support ticket (support>contact us0, so they can look at your file.
    Dj

5. Keith Draper

Keith Draper Member

i tried re uploading---when filter tag is defaulted to all there is no duplicates but when i type in tag like "photo" thats when i get the duplicate--and doesnt seem to matter whether i set to gallery or standard, 2 column or three --its that tag where it goes and duplicates? its only on mobile breakpoints too--i dont have the tumbler ever there on larger breakpoints like deskptop--would that make a difference? yes its version 1.2

6. DjHerold

Keith, I tried it again, and again, I am not getting duplicates.
    Like I stated before, I am using your settings exactly as you show in the screen shot.
    Sorry,
    Dj

7. Keith Draper

Keith Draper Member

ok i found the solution you may want to share with other viewers---under keyword tags, when i put "photo" i got duplicates, when i put "photos" i didnt--so i guess the plural word is the tag name in tumblr! Problem solved