Solved No animation and no idea of how to put text

Discussion in 'Dynamic Slide' started by bernardcustard, Feb 11, 2016.

1. bernardcustard

bernardcustard Member

Hi guys. I´m just new in the forum and i just enter today as a member. I wanted to improve my skills and ways of present my work and this widgets was excellent for the type of work i want to do. I don´t know if i´m doing something wrong or not but it does not appear any text option and when i click enter the image, it does not do anything. Also i don´t know how to enter more images. Is there any tutorial of the link or any other information i could read on or watch as a video tutorial of the plugin. I´m on a macbook pro 10.10.5 and safari Version 9.0.1 (10601.2.7.2) if that helps.

Thanks a congrats for such a great plug-ins. If anyone could drop me a little bit of light here.

Bernard.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

bernard, welcome and thanks for joining.
    Let me ask if you've watched the video of the widget on it's download page? Also, the widget comes in a fully operational demo (so it's structure can be looked at.), is the widget right out of the box, so to speak, working?
    Dj

3. bernardcustard

bernardcustard Member

Hey DjHerold thanks so much dude. No i did not clicked on it, thanks for mention it. No i will check it and i suppose i can manage with it. Thanks. I thought it was only a flat image instead a video . Sorry about that. Yes the widgets it´s working but i did not see video tutorial. Thanks for the quick answer and congrats for such a great widgets

4. DjHerold

bernard, you're most welcome, and enjoy. There are a number of videos in our Videos library also (some are the same as the ones on the product pages but some are more advanced also). Be sure to check out the one called Galleries 101. It talks about changing images in a few different types of widgets. If you have any issues with changing them in the Dynamic Slider, hit us back up. It's a bit tricky sometimes (as most the complex widgets can be), and we might have to walk you through the layers pallet to get to them easier.
    Always glad to help.
    Dj

5. bernardcustard

bernardcustard Member

DjHerold. I found the video but another question it´s where i can download the preconfigure widget? I downloaded but it´s not pre set up it´s only the loader and and empty image option without any text!

6. DjHerold

bernard, I apologize, I see what you're saying. I have brought this up to the team and they are looking into it.
    I will keep you posted.
    Dj

7. bernardcustard

bernardcustard Member

8. DjHerold

bernard, we should be good now. Please delete your 1.0 version and go back to the product page. Redownload the widget (it will be version 1.1).
    Everything will be there to use in learning this great widget.
    To your earlier question about replacing images in this widget. Open your layers panel, go to slideshow, open t up and if you select an image (make sure you check the box along side the layer also), it will appear on screen and then right click and choose 'replace image'.
    That's the easiest way.
    Hope this helps and if you have anything else, just ask.
    Dj

9. bernardcustard

bernardcustard Member

Solved out DjHerold !! Perfect!