NEW Adobe Muse Facebook Group

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Neil Fellows, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Neil Fellows

Neil Fellows Member

Hi,
    I've started a new Adobe Muse Facebook group for people wishing to share their creations, get help and advice or just have a chat about all things Muse! Totally unbiased and not moderated by any widget vendors, we hope you'll find it to be a useful resource.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/adobemusegroup/

[​IMG]

2. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

Good for you Neil! The existing group is terribly biased. Every time a user posts there about MuseThemes the post is deleted by an "unknown moderator". We're also often bashed by someone who I think holds a grudge against us (I won't go into details, but he used to be involved with MT).

There seems to be a "death to vendors!" attitude from some users on that group, and I can't understand why. Muse wouldn't be what it is today without all these powerful widgets. We're just trying to help grow the product and some of those users act like we're destroying the environment or something ;)

Anyhow I think this is a smart idea. I hope you get a ton of traction!

Cheers
    SH

3. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

Question - can I join?

Also, do you want us to avoid posting any product releases in the group? I typically don't post anything in the other group (for the reasons above) but figured I'd ask since you're the boss...

Cheers

4. Neil Fellows

Neil Fellows Member

Hi Steve,

Many thanks for the feedback, appreciated. That was was of the key reasons I wanted to start a group, I was a little tired of politics, arguments, vanishing posts etc. and just wanted the community to get along and help each other. I've learn't loads through forums and groups and know first had how useful they can be.

I'd also like to invite widget vendors and have them free to post new widget release info, updates etc. If we can get everyone discussing projects, ideas, requests, experiences together we'll all benefit.

I'll be moderating the group myself so will ensure nothing gets deleted unless its abusive or off topic.

Feel free to request a join and I'll add you to the group!

Cheers

Neil.

5. Neil Fellows

Neil Fellows Member

Hi Steve, yes it would be great if you would join. Please feel free to post as much as you like regarding new releases, updates or just general chat, this will benefit everyone!

Look forward to seeing you there.