NAV Essentials Problem

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by berndt, Jul 26, 2017.

1. berndt

berndt Well-Known Member

I use the Navigation Essantial Widget and placed it on my Masterpage on Top of all other layers.
    Preview the Masterpage in a Browser: everything is ok.
    Previewing the other sites: there are alway some Elements (Text oder Images) in front of the "Navigation Menu. The Navigation is NOT covering all element of my site.

What can I do?
    I changed the layers and elements from Front to background … but that does not help.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-26 um 20.20.49.JPG

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

berndt, may I ask, are you using Version 1.1?
    We had some issues when we first released this widget, just like what you are describing. Those have since been fixed (
    • 1.1: Fixed issue causing other Muse elements to show above navigation menu overlay, fixed conflict sometimes seen with other widgets such as Media Pro Gallery 2.0, increased number of submenu items available – now infinite. (07/05/2017).
    • I tried a quick test site and found no issues with the new version.
    Let me know
    Dj

3. Nathan Siegel

Nathan Siegel Member

Let me say that 1.1 has not been very reliable. Some content is even missing in Nav Pro and essential for some pages

4. DjHerold

Nathan, would it be possible to give me some examples of what seem to be occurring / missing?
    Thanks
    Dj

5. Nathan Siegel

Nathan Siegel Member

On some occasions links just dont appear. Maybe a link i put on the first layer just doesnt work. Anyways it is rather annoyinf. On some occaduons tnhe overlay goes down and there is no links at all!

6. Nathan Siegel

Nathan Siegel Member

7. jay parmar

jay parmar Member

I can confirm this problem too - I got two master pages setup. - with two graphical styles for the menu button - open and open1 - and re
    I too have seen the issues you have been dscribing and you are correct the issues are there.

8. DjHerold

Jay, as I replied in your other post on this topic, it's imperative to scrutinize the naming and linking spelling and character use as a first object of trouble shooting.
    That is why I ask for screen shots of the loader settings. Sometimes it's just that simple, but without anything to see, it's difficult to know how a user has things set up without a file or screen shots.
    Here in the Forum, I ask we don't post your .Muse files because they contain widgets, and your information. So, I am relegated to screen shots.
    If you would like the team to look at your file for a close up check, that can be requested through a trouble ticket (resources>contact us).
    Thank you for understanding.
    Dj