NAV CONNECT PRO problem

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Marc, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Marc

Marc New Member

Dear all,

I am working on a new project using the “Nav System" widget in , without submenu’s
    The menu works great (fixed location on top of the browser) from 1200 to 768 px. Than it stops working, the menu cannot be activated.

Anyone?
    Working with latest verson of Muse 2018

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Marc

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 15.48.19 .png

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Marc, I'm assuming you are asking about the Connect Sidebar Menu? Or are you speaking of the Nav system Pro widget?
    I was unable to replicate your issue in either.
    Is there a couple of screen shots of your set up in Muse you could share.
    Are you using Google sheets, or local CSV files? Your version of the widget ect.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Marc

Marc New Member

Hi DJHerold,

It is the Musethemes widget NAV SYSTEM PRO Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 20.15.48 .png

4. DjHerold

Marc, thank you for the info, in your title of the post you used the word 'Connect', so I wasn't sure.
    But, as I stated, I can't replicate your issue on a simple test site. Everything works fine at all BP's.
    Any more information you could supply would really help.
    Thanks
    Dj

5. Marc

Marc New Member

6. DjHerold

Marc, I'm going to have to ask you to place a support ticket (Resources>Contact Us).
    Without seeing how you've set things up, and since I cannot replicate your issue, this would be the best way to go.
    The team can look at your file, because without that or anything more than the URL, they are best suited to help.
    Thanks
    Dj