Muti Level Drop Down Menu - won't stick to top of page

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by sunrayg, Dec 29, 2016.

1. sunrayg

sunrayg New Member

Issue with MLDDM
    http://pumpwrxs.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the MLDDM (in mobile sizes) not wanting to stay put at the top of the browser. Am I missing something? I've ended up placing a black box at the top to at least fill up space.

The other issue is that it seems to be pushing my content over to the right on the A-master (homepage) but does not do this on the B-master (other pages). I have tried copying the same menu from the B-master to the A-master, but still have the issue. I don't think the content is that different. The homepage does contain a slideshow, but it is much lower on the page and on the content level. The menu is on the Header level and fixed page left.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    sunrayg

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

sun, are you referring to the Dropdown List widget?
    If so, could you show a couple of screen shots in Design Mode, so we can see how you got the settings and other things like pinning placement ect.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. sunrayg

sunrayg New Member

No problem.

Shot 1 ... the result
    upload_2016-12-29_22-0-8.png

shot 2 ... the set up
    shot 1.jpg

... the pin position. I do not see the normal pin choices in the control panel at the top of the screen, so I used this hoping it was the right choice.
    upload_2016-12-29_21-58-43.png
    shot 2.jpg

the page setup shot 3.jpg

I have also tried moving my graphics below the hamburger, but it still gets shoved over.

Let me know if you need something else.

Thanks,

sunray

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

sunray, I'm sorry, but this isn't one of our widgets. As much as we'd like to assist, I recommend reaching out to the Developer of the widget. Hopefully they can answer your issues.
    Dj

5. sunrayg

sunrayg New Member

I'm sorry I wasted your time. It must have been museforyou. I will contact them.
    Thanks!

Laura