Muse responsive

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by John MacPherson Allan, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Hi everyone,
    Firstly I'd like to say a big thank you to Steve Harris and his Team for a great job on moving to Muse responsive. Your video series is first class Steve! I've had a few up and downs moving over to Responsive but nothing too bad. Took a while to get used to the breakpoints but I'm OK now.
    Anyone else have teething problems? My biggest one was forgetting to hide in other breakpoints!
    cheers
    John

2. Mick Kenyon

Mick Kenyon Well-Known Member

Second you on the great videos, they have been a massive help and a lot better than the official Adobe ones, well done MT team.
    My biggest bugbear to date is not having or getting sliders to be fluid width.

3. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

In total agreement about the videos, comprehensive and real-world solutions. We've had some teething problems as well and it's a new way of working but we have found that once the master page and all of it's breakpoints are finished that the rest of the pages (the actual site) is a breeze. You also have to do far more planning and wireframing, whereas with the old adaptive system you could jump right into design without to much thought and because of this their is more work involved with responsive but I think it will make for better websites.

John MacPherson Allan likes this.
  4. G'Day Mick hope you get the sliders working I'm sure there's an update coming! cheers

Mick Kenyon likes this.