Muse Folio White Gap

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Dirk, Feb 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dirk

Dirk New Member

Hi There,

I have build my first website white the Muse folio-template. But i can't get rid of a white gap on the right side of the page. It is only on a Ipad and I think also on i Iphone.

And I Have also an issue with menubar on the mobile version of the page. I you touch the menu once it expands, but it collapse immediately. You have to have hold the menu button for a time before i stays expanded. I would like it to to do also when you touch it just one time.

I hope there is someone who can help me?

My Website is. www.video-ansichtkaart.nl

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Dirk, the white space off to the side is usually caused by something hanging off the page usually to the right side and that article is making muse think the page is wider than it really is.
    Try going to edit, select all, and shrink your page in Design mode and see if there's anything that is off the page and selected, it may not be the answer but this is a typical problem.
    As far as the menu bar in Mobile or tablet, Muse when it released its last version created a bug with accordion widgets. Since that menu is probably built on an accordion the issue is with Chrome's latest mobile version it causes the menu to collapse. I suggest going to the Adobe forum and looking for issues with accordion menus. You'll find the latest solution that Muse has offered up as a solution until their next release fixes this bug.
    Hope this helps
    Dj