Sticky Mumblr Update - User Testing

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Steve Harris, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Jimmy Miller

Jimmy Miller Member

I'm a little confused... how do I get the latest version of the widget?

Currently the site only lets you download v1.2

But there's even a video about 11.3 and now there's an 11.4. How do I get them?

When I go to the betatesting link all I get is something called TestMask

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Jimmy, version 1.2 is the latest version. The 11.X versions are the Legacy versions of the widget for those not using the new version of Muse. Most of our tutorial videos were done prior to the new version, and are basically the same. If you download the Bundle, you gather all the widgets, responsive and Legacy.
    As far as the Beta area, we will occasionally put a beta widget up for those in the Beta testing group to play with. Right noway that's the one.
    Dj

3. Jimmy Miller

Jimmy Miller Member

Thank you, but I'm still a little confused. The newer version that is described as released in December on the Mumblr product page (Video 2- Mumblr Upgrade) is not what can currently be downloaded. You only get version 1.2 which does not have the additional pane and the upgraded features.

Why is that video there describing features that can't be downloaded on the page?

Or are you saying your only upgrading the widget for those on the OLD version of Muse??

4. Jimmy Miller

Jimmy Miller Member

So if I'm using the latest version of Muse (responsive), should I use the 1.2 or the 11.4?

5. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Your going to be using the 1.2 version for responsive. The 11.4 is the legacy version for the older version of Muse.

Jimmy Miller likes this.
  6. Jimmy Miller

Jimmy Miller Member