Mumblr Title Display Issue

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by JeffDoc, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeffDoc

JeffDoc Member

• Muse Version 2018.0
    • Widget Version 1.3
    • Operating System Windows 10
    • Browser Used and Version Number Google Chrome Version 63.0.3239.84 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    • Supporting Screenshots See Below
    • Published Link to Your Site http://jeffdoc.com/index.html
    I'm loving the Mumblr widget but I'm having an issue with it that is probably something very simple to resolve but I just can't figure it out.

When I create a post in the Tumblr mobile app with a title, the post shows up perfectly in Tumblr with the title bolded. (See screenshot.jpg attached)

Unfortunately, when the post displays on my website in Mumblr, it shows "null" where the post title should be and the title of the post is shown below that in small letters right above the text of the post as shown in the screen shot below. Any suggestions?

blog.PNG

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Jeff, that's a new one to me, not sure if that is a direct result of the App or not.
    I have to ask that you place a support ticket (resources>contact us) on this.
    I'm not as up to date on Mumblr as the support team is (I am hooked on out Article connect widget>"shameless plug").
    I'm sure the team will have seen this.
    Thanks
    Dj

JeffDoc likes this.
  3. JeffDoc

JeffDoc Member

Thank you so much, Dj.

You've always pointed me in the right direction in the past so I'm going to run with your "shameless plug" and I am trying Article Connect instead!

I'm trying it with Google Docs since I don't know HTML and I don't have MS Office. I've gotten it to work somewhat but with some minor issues...most likely just things I don't understand how to change in the "Presets" spreadsheet. I'll search the forums for more info on that as it isn't covered completely in the tutorial video and, if need be, I'll reach out for further assistance.

Thank you again, as always. You're the best! :)

Cheers!

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.