Solved Mumblr stopped working on iphone and ipad?

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Geard, May 28, 2018.

1. Geard

Geard Member

All of a sudden post are not appearing any more on iphone and ipad devices. Is there an issue with the latest update from apple?

2. Geard

Geard Member

Update, Mublr is not working on other devices as well. The only device it works on is my own laptop. Even after a ctrl F5

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Geard, may I ask, are you in the EU?
    Thanks
    Dj

4. Udo

Udo New Member

Same problem here: mumblr not working any more on any device or OS (iOS, macOS, WIN10). ONLY with Google Chrome on a Windows 10 Laptop, with which I made changes to the customers website because of new EU DSGVO laws in Muse 2018.1. First I thought, I had to update the widget, but that did not help, same behavior. Other browsers (Firefox/Edge) on the win 10 PC do not show blog either. Is it a problem on the Tumblr side? What can I tell my customer, who is pretty annoyed by the fact, that his gigs as a pro-musician won’t be displayed any more on his website?

5. Ian B

Ian B New Member

Had a little play today, if you try and put a Tumblr blog straight into an iframe, you get a message saying:

"the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame"

So I guess it's an issue on the Tumblr side.

GDPR strikes again by the looks of it...

6. DjHerold

Ian B likes this.
  7. DjHerold