Mumblr Spacing Problems

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by PaulPin, Jan 11, 2017 at 8:12 AM.

Tags:
  1. PaulPin

PaulPin New Member

Hi, I noticed that someone else was also having this problem but was just wondering if you're anywhere nearer updating the widget so that it displays content the same as on the tumbler site.

Below is a screen shot highlighting the issue (i.e. I want equal spacing between the posts regardless of height, note the spotify link + the excitement poster)

Many thanks, Paul

• Muse 2015.2
    • Mumblr 11.4
    • MAC OS 10.11.6
    • Safari 9.1.2

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017 at 8:30 AM
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Paul, try giving the latest version of the widget (1.2) a shot. With the version of Muse you are using you have a really old widget.
    Let me know.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. PaulPin

PaulPin New Member

hi, thanks for getting back to me.

i've now downloaded the latest version of mumblr & updated all my apps so running the latest version of muse. it's now doing something odd. in muse preview mode and published mode (safari & latest chrome) it displays the same spacing issues on first view, however if you click refresh in the browser or muse once, then it fixes it the problem. obviously though someone viewing the site probably wouldn't do that so would always look wrong to them.

Is it possible to somehow get the page to auto refresh itself?

cheers paul

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017 at 4:15 PM
  4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Paul, that's interesting, I haven't heard an issue with the widget such as that, but they get far more information in support, so could I ask you to place a support ticket (resources>contact us) and let the team know what you just stated.
    That way they can look at you specific settings or file and see what's up.
    Thanks in advance
    Dj

5. PaulPin

PaulPin New Member

thanks Dj i'll drop them a line now.