Solved MUMBLR responsive?

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by berndt, Feb 11, 2016.

1. berndt

berndt Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

ist the MUMBLR-Widget ready for new Muse responsive?
    Where do I find a "responsive" Widget- and Template-Overview?

Kind regards, Berndt

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

berndt, we have gone through all the widgets (and are working on some templates) and updated them to work with the new version of Muse (2015.1). They are the version (1.0) that you get when you choose a single download from the widgets product page.
    If you download the bundle (the link just below the download button) you get two folders. One has all the new (1.0) widgets, and the other has all the Legacy (old version) widgets.
    The Videos on the new responsive training is on the Video page. When you click on it now, it gives you a choice to see the responsive videos or the regular training videos.
    Remember, that even though a widget (ours or anyone's), works in the new version, it doesn't mean the widget is totally responsive (something that scales to width and height throughout break points). Not all widgets will be. Some will require more than one instance in a design, but that is really a design specific decision.
    To your question about Mumblr, yes it is one of the responsive widgets.
    Dj

3. berndt

berndt Well-Known Member

That is really great!!
    Thank you for your comprehensive answer.
    I will replace the "old" Mumblr widget on my Muse-Test-Site and try the new one.
    Berndt

4. Geard

Geard Member

The new MUMBLR widget is responsive but the footer problem is back and the rectangle tric is not working anymore. Hope you can solve this.

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Geard, I'm seeing your posting this issue in a couple of similar posts. Can I ask you to place a support ticket (support>contact).
    When we are starting to se an issue the developers are better equipped to look at your design or suggestions and see what is happening.
    Thanks
    Dj