Mumblr randomly changes text

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Geard, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Geard

Geard Member

When I try to change the read more and load more text Mumblr changes this text randomly in U6 or a longer number.
    The styling options partly change back to their default settings. The text color will not change but the background color of the read and load more buttons does..

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Geard , thats very interesting, may I ask if your using the most up-to date version released last week? Also if so one quick thing you can try is deleting Mumblr from your library panel and reinstalling it.

3. Geard

Geard Member

Hi Norman,
    Did all this, before it worked fine in the old version, it all started when I deleted the 11.4 version and installed the new 1.0 version today.

4. berndt

berndt Well-Known Member

Same here… "read more" and "load more" text changes randomly to something like "0" oder "U4" oder…
    Everytime I open the widget my text "weiter" oder "mehr" (engl.: more) is set to a number…

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Hi All, can I suggest placing a support ticket (support>contact) when something like this starts to happen.
    The team can often react and find a fix. I think they may be working on this widget as we speak, so anything you can provide them will really help.
    Thanks
    Dj

6. Geard

Geard Member

Hi DjHerold,
    Did do as you suggest but no reaction from the team at all.The problem presists. And as I understand not only with me.