Solved Mumblr and Prerelease Muse

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Nikbarlow, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Nikbarlow

Nikbarlow Member

Hi Does Mumblr work with the new prerelease Muse?

Im using it and Ive downloaded the widget and dragged it to the canvas but only getting the large widget not the smaller styling widget. Thanks

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Nikbarlow , sense the latest update to Mumblr the small styling widget loads onto the screen at the bottom off canvas, try zooming out and seeing if its showing on the bottom of the canvas. If It continues to give you troubles and you find that it is not loading onto the bottom of the screen like I mentioned please try and re download and reinstall the widget and try it then!

3. Nikbarlow

Nikbarlow Member

Thanks but done both and it doesnt display the smaller styling widget with the new prerelease muse, an older version of muse works fine so I suspect its the prerelease version. Anything MuseThemes can do?

4. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Interesting, I understand the inconvenience with that, unfortunately because the PreRelease version of Muse is an NDA Beta there is no official support for it just yet from MuseThemes, however the library of widgets are being updated for the new version of Muse for when it is official released. I apologies for not being of much help, but if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

5. Nikbarlow

Nikbarlow Member

Ok well thanks anyway, for now I wont style it