Multiple Widgets on One Page

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Levi Jones, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Levi Jones

Levi Jones Active Member

I have placed two "Show Video Player" widgets linked to separate Vimeo videos on my page, and the top one works, but the bottom one doesn't even show up.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Levi, are you placing two 'Toolset' widgets also?
    Dj

3. Levi Jones

Levi Jones Active Member

I tried one and two.

4. Levi Jones

Levi Jones Active Member

I got it! Thank you for helping though! @DjHerold

For anyone else that may experience this problem, just refresh the toolbox by unchecking and rechecking the video player option, and change your video host option from (eg) Vimeo, to another option (eg) Facebook, and back to (eg) Vimeo.

5. DjHerold

Levi, I'm glad you got that working. It's odd about the refresh but if I remember correctly, Steve in one of the videos said something about possibly needing to do that, But I didn't remember where.
    Thanks, and I'll share this with the team just in case.
    Dj

6. Levi Jones

Levi Jones Active Member

7. gak

gak New Member

Hello I have had the same issue and refreshed the boxes by unchecking the video player option and switching vimeo away and then back on. But every other time I open a few of my videos on muse (and checking them on business catalyst) the videos are gone again and I must repeat that process. Is this an issue maybe only on preview? if this transfers to my live site, I don't want to have to keep refreshing the videos

8. DjHerold

gak, this shouldn't happen when previewing in a browser (don't use Muse's built in preview).
    If it continues, please try a new blank site/page and try just using only the widget on your page.
    If that is still causing problems, then I'd have to ask you place a support ticket (support>contact) and see if the team has anything else to add.
    Dj

Levi Jones likes this.