Multiple Blogs

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Jeff, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Jeff

Jeff New Member

I have multiple pages on Tumblr under the same username. Mumblr only seems able to use the first one I set up. Any way to alter this behaviour?

2. Brandon

Brandon Widgetsman Staff Member Advisory Group

Hi @Jeff

My guess is that the 2nd Mumblr widget's Unique ID wasn't changed, or the Main Widget ID on the styling component of the widget wasn't updated. Basically, if you're using multiple instances of the widget, you will need 2 sets of the main Mumblr widget + the Styling Widget components. Each of these 2 need to be uniquely named. So the first set could be "blog1" and the second could be "blog2".

Hopefully that helps!

3. Jeff

Jeff New Member

Thanks I sorted it out but there is just too much wrong with this widget to use it. How it displays the blog is not even close and there is little control over what its doing. Seems to hate any post that has a picture followed by some text followed by more pictures. Doesn't work right when I click the load more (as I have reported earlier). Just unpredictable behaviour all round. Very disappointed in this seems only marginally tested and against simple blogs.