Mosaic gallery

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Camilla Jakobsen, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Camilla Jakobsen

Camilla Jakobsen Active Member

Hi.
    I'm now making an old site to a new and responsive version, but my problem is Mosaic Gallery, which I've used to show what the shops can offer, and it's been used on several pages (30) so, do anyone have an idea for what to do, since Mosaic gallery is not gone responsive? ...

Attached Files:

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

3. Camilla Jakobsen

Camilla Jakobsen Active Member

4. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

As of right now the only solution I have found is to simply add our Pre Loader widget to the page, this will give the page that little extra time it needs to load while keeping your visitor engaged knowing that there is something coming.

Page PreLoaders Widget: http://www.muse-themes.com/products/page-preloaders

5. Nikbarlow

Nikbarlow Member

I too would like the Mosaic Gallery to be responsive, did you get anywhere with this problem?

6. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Nik, as Norman stated above, the widget is now responsive.
    Dj

7. Nikbarlow

Nikbarlow Member

Are you sure? Ive downloaded the version 1.0 and it isnt responsive. The Media Pro Gallery is responsive but I want the Mosaic Gallery as the Media Pro takes too long to load. Many thanks for your help.

8. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

Hey Nikbarlow,

You're right, I think Media Pro / Mosaic are getting mixed up here.

As of right now, Mosaic gallery is not responsive. This widget is actually a "native" Muse widget, just styled in a nice way (meaning it's not a custom coded Mucow like many of our other widgets). Basically it's one of the widgets you drag out of Widget Library panel, such as the composition or slideshows.

Once Adobe rebuilds their widgets to be responsive, we'll be able to convert Mosaic into a responsive widget. I suspect they are probably working on this right away (since lots of users complained out it with the responsive release). In the meantime I'll run it by our developers to see if we can "hack" responsiveness into it..

Thanks!
    SH

9. Nikbarlow

Nikbarlow Member

I thought so, thanks for your prompt response. Ill have to wait for Muse to sort it I suppose.

10. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Nik, I apologize for the confusion. In the previous posters back and forth there were a few off line conversations that led to the conversation focusing on the Media Pro Gallery. I had that stuck in my head, even though you stated you wanted the Mosaic.
    I knew what they were after, but didn't re read the start of the post, that's on me.
    Sorry, and glad Steve caught that one.
    Dj