Solved More Litigate Help :)

Discussion in 'Templates' started by michael ohnikia, Jun 19, 2017.

1. michael ohnikia

michael ohnikia Member

Hi all, so I am having some issue regarding images on the Home page and the Areas of Practice page.

I would like to be able to replace the pictures of Sal toward the bottom of the "Home" tab where it says "Areas of Practice" and replace the image of him on the "About" page.

Could anyone please assist? Thanks!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

michael, could you possibly post a couple of screen shots of what you want to replace and where you want to put your images?
    I'm not really understanding the locations.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. michael ohnikia

michael ohnikia Member

Sure, I completely for got to attach images!

Here they are...Also, another question - is there a way to edit what poops up on the hover over the Arrow by "Our Team" (I have it clicked in the screenshot 2) and "About Us".

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      599.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      604.5 KB
      Views:
  4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

michael, thank you, that's helps.
    The image of Sal on the 'About' page is a background fill. If you click off the page area, you will see the 'Background fill' area at the top of the work space. You can actually see a very tiny image display also. If you click on the 'Browser Fill' link it open the image area, where you can change, align and mess with your images.
    The Home page version is an image created just for this design. It is a 'Rectangle' with an image fill. Similar to the browser fill, but in the 'Fill' area at the top left of the work space.
    The arrow area that appears when hovered over (which is a State selection, ie: normal state, rollover, mouse down, and active). The white overlay is the 'rollover state' and can be changed as in my screen capture.
    In the other screen capture, note that the overlay and the arrow are also animated using our widgets as shown.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

michael ohnikia likes this.
  5. michael ohnikia

michael ohnikia Member

Worked! Thanks - and my apologies for the late reply!