Mobile menu - need to center submenus

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by spyder, Jun 1, 2016.

1. spyder

spyder Well-Known Member

Hi there, I'm using the accordian to create a mobile menu, which works fine. But the submenus are only displaying to the right side of the main menu, and I would love it if the submenus appeared below the main menu item. An example is my site at www.spyderbaby.com. I had to place the menu on the far left so that when you hover over 'Services', the submenus will fit to the right. But it looks like crap with the main menu on the left. I'm working on a site for a client and this will be unacceptable to them.

When I hired a programmer to do a Drupal site, his mobile menu is perfect: http://lgrmg.ca/ The services display directly below the Services, and the menu is 100% width. Someone on MuseThemes had sent me a link to a collapsible menu he created, so I downloaded that, but an issue is that unlike the accordian, I need to manually type out the main sections and subsections and add links, and I couldn't actually figure out how to add/remove submenus, and there were some other issues. I'd prefer to just work with the accordian for mobile menus, because when I change/add menu items to Muse, the accordian widget updates this immediately. So if anyone knows how I can simply center the submenus that appear in the accordian when making mobile menus, that would be awesome. I am really hoping for a simple solution here. I've tried dragging it around but it keeps moving back to the right side. Thx!