Mobile lightbox not fitting to screen size

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by Rachel Girling, May 1, 2018.

1. Rachel Girling

Rachel Girling New Member

I noticed when I click on the image on my phone the lightbox seems to go over the edge of the screen so you can't see the controls to close it etc. On closer inspection the widget seems to be adding padding on right of all the other page items and when you click on the images with this padding visible the lightbox fills the screen. I've included screenshots to illustrate what I mean. I've even tried this with an older version of the gallery and it does the same thing. I don't recall this ever being an issue when I've used it before. Please help!

Screenshot_20180501-124814.png Screenshot_20180501-124821.png Screenshot_20180501-124826.png Screenshot_20180501-124830.png

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Rachel, could you tell me if you are experiencing this without the gallery also?
    The typical reasons for the extra space are, objects or text hanging off the page to the right side (shrinking the Muse window size and doing a 'Select All' helps locate anything stray).
    Also, if you have any widget controllers ect, sitting on the right of the page, they should be moved to the left side (on all BP's).
    If this doesn't help, could you post a couple of screen shots of your Muse canvas.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Rachel Girling

Rachel Girling New Member

I'm getting this problem intermittently on numerous pages without the gallery. Wondering if it's an issue with the latest version of Muse rather than the widget. i've done the select all as suggested and nothing is sitting on the right. Really odd. Thanks for your help!