Solved MNHTN Home Page slide show

Discussion in 'Templates' started by QQQ, Mar 19, 2016.

1. QQQ

QQQ New Member

Can anyone tell me why this element is failing to function as a slide show on my homepage? Thank you!

upload_2016-3-19_13-37-46.png

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

QQQ, in this template, although this is a slideshow, the image is used similar to a static image but with scroll effects.
    What this means, is that the slideshow normally would just rotate through the images as usual, but in this case, the template has also utilized 'Scroll effects' (for slideshow). So what happens, instead of the image changing by itself, it changes when the page is scrolled.
    If you want this slideshow to act as a normal slideshow would, that is advancing by itself whether the page is scrolled or not, select the slideshow, then just un check the scroll box in the 'scroll motion panel in the slideshow tab of the panel.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

Capture.JPG

3. QQQ

QQQ New Member

Thanks anyway. I will leave it static. I changed it to slideshow where you indicated in your screenshot, but that didn't wok either. No "scroll box" or Scroll motion panel option that I can see.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

QQQ, if that's the case, you must have changed the slideshow setup. I downloaded the template from scratch, when you select the slideshow, in the scroll motion panel the slide show scroll effect are active.
    Dj

QQQ likes this.