Solved MNHTN - Home Page /Hero Image Change

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Natalie, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natalie

Natalie Member

Hi,
    On the MNHTN home page I am trying to replace the image of the brown bag to one of my own images, but for the life of me I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
    I right click on the Image Hero, and use the option to replace image, the image is replaced, and shows on the state. However when I preview it the old one still shows up. I also changed the image on the slideshow but still no luck.
    Any ideas what I am doing wrong. I watched the tutorial a number of times, and I am following what is going on but cannot get to change the images. Have also uploaded the image to the Assets.
    Any suggestion are welcome.
    Thanks, Natalie

Joe Bates likes this.
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Natalie, i that template's slideshow widget (the hero you are speaking of), there are three images, the top most, the image at the bottom and the blurred image at the bottom. You can see the slideshow is the complete length of the page.
    I suggest you select the 'Slideshow' (look at the upper left of Muse and it should say slideshow, not Hero), once selected, right click and choose 'clear widget's contents'.
    The add your images using the widgets 'add images' folder, keeping in mind they will appear in order of placement. Image one would be the upper most, two the lower ect.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

3. Natalie

Natalie Member

Thank-you, it worked. Really appreciate it.
    Natalie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.