Solved MNHTN - Collections Page

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Natalie, Nov 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natalie

Natalie Member

Hi,
    I am trying to change the hover color on the square at the Collections page from white to navy. I cannot find where to go and change it as it is not set up as a button. I have also played around with the Grid.css, but no luck.
    Thanks, Natalie

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Natalie!
    In fact there is not hover effect color on those images on "Collections" subpages. This feature has been made by using Scroll Effects Opacity (20 %) feature. You can see it when you select (activate) an image and after that open Scroll Effects tool in the right panel.

3. Natalie

Natalie Member

Thanks Jeremei
    Unfortunately I checked but could not find any Opacity set for this particular images. I am probably looking at the wrong tool. Here are some screen dumps, that explains what I am trying to do. The first screen does not show the box, the second screen shows the white border when the mouse if over the text. Last screen is what the Scroll Effects is showing - no opacity.
    Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 12.47.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 12.48.12 PM.png

Attached Files:

4. Jeremei

Natalie!
    Sorry I understood that you mean subpages "Apparel", "Accessorie and Decor".
    I shall investigate more. :rolleyes:

5. Jeremei

Natalie!
    It seems that this hover effect color is possible to change only in CSS code. I try to investigate where is the code snippet where the change can be done? :oops:

6. Jeremei

Natalie!
    1) Open CSS file
    2) Open grid.css file
    3) Change the color (look at the screenshot)

grid_css_ja_CSS.jpg

7. Natalie

Natalie Member

Jeremei!
    Unfortunately it didn't wrk. We are on the right track though, because I had changed the colours for the social link buttons, and those work well in that particular section but for some reason the box buttons don't work. No worries, I will create new buttons. Just wanted to make see if there was a faster way.
    Thanks again
    Natalie

8. Jeremei

Natalie!
    OK, you know what to do! :)
    Anyway the code change of the color in social link code snippet will change the hover color effect in the original MNHTN Template if you have not made big changes in other elements.

9. Jeremei

Natalie!
    A little hint for you.
    If you want straight to manage this hover color feature from the Muse tools so in that case you must empty the code snippet from Hex color code (look at the screenshot). After this you can use Muse tools; stroke, fill or whatever tool you like to use in this text frame.

grid_css.jpg

10. Natalie

Natalie Member

Thanks Jeremei!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.