Membership site w/unique user pages

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Steven Farber, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven Farber

Steven Farber Member

Hello, I need to create a site where people can have a unique login, sign up and pay for classes and have their own unique page that keeps track of their billing and class history. Is this something I can do in Muse? And if there is a 3rd party integration I need to accomplish this, can someone direct me to it?

2. Bless'ED PIXEL

Bless'ED PIXEL New Member

I'm also looking to accomplish the same (unique login for multiple clients). I would suspect the use of a database would be required in some fashion to achieve this. How can this be implemented within a Muse website?

3. Steven Farber

Steven Farber Member

I could not find a way with anything in Muse or provided by MuseThemes, so I continued to look around. Everyone told me it wasn't possible using Muse. BUT...persistence pays off and I found it. Unfortunately for MuseThemes it is with another add-on provider, which I also joined. You have to check out MuseExpress CMS an add-on produced by MuseGain. It couples your Muse site with the WordPress CMS and it does everything you may need. It was the answer for me. Here is the link: https://www.musegain.com/musexpress/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.