Solved Media Pro Gallery

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by Annika Ahrens, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Annika Ahrens

Annika Ahrens New Member

Hey there,
    Is it possible to define a section of a photo to be shown in the media pro gallery overview? I’ve included upright pictures into my gallery, and only the middle section of those images is displayed in the gallery overview. This is unflattering for a lot of pictures (e.g. only the stomach of the displayed models is visible). Is there a way to define the upper third of the pictures to be shown in the overview? That would be so helpful and advantous for my purposes. Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Annika, this is something the team is looking at for a possible future enhancement. At this time, I do not know what the limitations are with re structuring the widget or if it can be accomplished in the current design. I'm pretty confident they will find a solution though.
    We have a similar widget that often gets overlooked, mainly because the set up is a bit more work. But it will do what you are asking. It's the 'Light Combo' widget. Since it's based on the composition widget you have much more flexibility in your target (image) sizes and orientations. The only drawback is the lack of full width support.
    Dj