Media Pro Gallery missing thumbs when published

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by jimcoulter, Mar 11, 2016.

1. jimcoulter

jimcoulter Member

I published my site temporarily to this address: movingimagestudios.businesscatalyst.com

I am looking at the site on the Firefox and Safari browsers.
    The Media Pro Gallery has missing thumbnails when I click on my portfolio page. They come back when I refresh the page but that is a major problem for my clients! They won't know to refresh to correct it. This absolutely needs to be fixed. Is that a known issue and will that be corrected in your update that's coming out??

I have attached some screen shots showing the issue. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. jimcoulter

jimcoulter Member

Still waiting on a reply to this issue

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Jim, what did the support team say when you place your support ticket?
    Dj

4. jimcoulter

jimcoulter Member

No one ever replied. I got an email saying they received my ticket but nothing after that.

Question: How do you download and install the new updates?

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

jim, First, I will pass this along to the support team to see why it wasn't addressed.
    To your question, you can do this a couple of ways, one way is to choose the single download button on any update you want to install and click on the downloaded Mulib file and it will install in Muse for you. The other way is to download the Bundle (even though you will have all the ones not in this update too), then choose the ones that were updated and move them into the Library (like we show in the Knowledge Based Articles >see link in my signature>) all at once.
    Please remember, Muse doesn't remove the old version from your library, you have to do that yourself.
    Dj